Haltech Forum Area is for discussing Haltechs

Anyone sell packaged Haltechs? Fully terminated with tuning (remote tuning)

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-22, 06:07 PM
IAN
Rotary Reborn!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Anyone sell packaged Haltechs? Fully terminated with tuning (remote tuning)

I am a long term rotary owner looking to update one last time. Went from E6K to E8 then to Adaptronic. Looking at doing my last ECU rewire on this car. Not happy with the wiring and it seem to have some issues with my current set up. Wondering who out there sells a complete terminate haltech for a 1988 turbo FC and will include remote tuning.

Running IGN 1A. Also looking at updating the old fuel injectors and rail. I’m still running stock 550s and the old school 1700’s. I never see any rotaries around anymore!
Old 04-25-22, 06:39 PM
www.lms-efi.com

Received 129 Likes on 85 Posts
Originally Posted by IAN
I am a long term rotary owner looking to update one last time. Went from E6K to E8 then to Adaptronic. Looking at doing my last ECU rewire on this car. Not happy with the wiring and it seem to have some issues with my current set up. Wondering who out there sells a complete terminate haltech for a 1988 turbo FC and will include remote tuning.

Running IGN 1A. Also looking at updating the old fuel injectors and rail. I’m still running stock 550s and the old school 1700’s. I never see any rotaries around anymore!
Where are you located? I only do tuning on site but can cover the whole package.
Old 05-16-22, 11:38 AM
EFI Tech Wannabe

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by IAN

Sent you an email. Contact me for more information.

Old 05-24-22, 06:14 PM
IAN
Rotary Reborn!

Originally Posted by C. Ludwig
Where are you located? I only do tuning on site but can cover the whole package.
Located in Courtice Ontario. Outside Toronto. I met you probable a decade ago. 😀 one of the tail of the dragon events I think.
Old 05-24-22, 06:21 PM
IAN
Rotary Reborn!

Originally Posted by Claudio RX-7
Sent you an email. Contact me for more information.
thanks. Been busy. Will review.