ShineAuto A++

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-14, 06:22 AM
Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ShineAuto A++

Over the past few months I've had a great experience dealing with Shineauto. To start off I ordered a FC2000 kit from them less than 2 months ago. In that time, I decided to get a FD and give my FC to my Mom. After telling me she didn't care too much for the kit I decided that once it comes in I'll just turn around and sell it at a lost, but she told me to just give them a call and maybe they can cancel it. So I did, and the order was canceled within minutes (can't remember the guys name I've been talking to but I hope he chimes in here). I then told him that I bought an FD and would like to buy several parts for it, he gave me some advice on the items I was interested in, the difficulties I may experience during install, and the finish they'll have when they arrive. After I made my mind up to what I wanted to get he said that I'm about 4th in line for these items and than it could take anywhere from 4-6 weeks which was not a problem for me. Well, not even 3 weeks later the parts are done and are shipping to my door now

Great guys to work with! You'll be getting my business in the future and keep up the great work .

~Anthony