The Bad & Fugly Members Bad feedback only

B.R.G.FD3S (Scammer)

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-14, 12:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B.R.G.FD3S (Scammer)

Hey guys I bought a set of FD3S LHD DOT Headlights with HID Fog lights from Chris B.R.G.FD3S and He was super helpful during the buying part. Payment sent on July 10 but have been waiting for him since June because he said he was on vacation.
But since this BS he is ignoring me through forum and emails.
I finally drive all the way to the parcel company 1.5 hrs away to pick it up and return home only to find out I got Scammed. Packaging was horrible with only a piece of crumpled paper on top of lights. There were no fog lights whatsoever and I inspected the headlights to find out they are beat/scratched up and RHD non DOT headlights!!
The headlights project the wrong way, not DOT and are totally not legal to have on car.
I can get local Mint RHD headlights for free since people have no use for them here and have no value.
Seller also tried to get me to send payment as gift or he would charge me extra he said.
Luckily i didn't after thinking about it.
Hopefully this gets resolved soon.
It really sucks because I thought I had headlights sourced since June but I don't plus the hassle of all this.
All these years from the GTR and Bimmer forums this is the first time I got scammed.
Please help.
Thanks

Heres the link.

https://www.rx7club.com/3rd-generati...haust-1066404/

Old 08-05-14, 04:17 PM

Update.
So Paypal is going to get my funds back and the dispute was successful except one problem.
They told me to ask seller for a return label or to cover the return shipping costs since its sellers fault.
After being ignored by seller for weeks, then Paypal followed through with dispute, seller finally replied with no explanation and just said that he's not covering the costs and he already payed for shipping once.
I asked him politely and still no cooperation which is F$%#ING frustrating.
Paypal said themselves that there is a hole in the system, imagine buying a blown engine and having to cover the return shipping costs even if you win the claim. This is just BS imo.
Please chime in with your opinions for what I should do.
Your advice is much appreciated.
Thank you.
Old 08-05-14, 11:09 PM
Retired Moderator, RIP

Received 131 Likes on 114 Posts
Looked at previous posts and this is a number he posted.

** please Pm me or call/text me @253-777-8174**
Old 08-05-14, 11:57 PM
All out Freak!

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
I sent him a message informing him that he is not permitted to buy or sell anything on the forum until this is worked out. I've also requested that his account be locked out of the classifieds section. Please let us know if you hear anything from him.
Old 08-06-14, 12:46 AM

Thanks guys haven't heard nothing yet. I really appreciate it.
Old 08-26-14, 04:59 PM

Update good news So I finally got my refund from Paypal and just waiting for them to refund shipping funds as well. They said they felt really bad and don't usually cover shipping but they would this time.

Bad news is the Seat Belts I purchased recently from another member are the wrong ones that are not from a FD. Left and right are completely different from 2 different cars and don't match also. They both have different design.
Waiting to hear back from seller to get this issue sorted out.
Old 08-28-14, 07:02 AM
Retired Moderator, RIP

Received 131 Likes on 114 Posts
[QUOTE=Messiah;11781168]Update.
So Paypal is going to get my funds back and the dispute was successful except one problem.
They told me to ask seller for a return label or to cover the return shipping costs since its sellers fault.
After being ignored by seller for weeks, then Paypal followed through with dispute, seller finally replied with no explanation and just said that he's not covering the costs and he already payed for shipping once.
QUOTE]

I do NOT understand this!..(this is Screwed up!)

If you buy a Part then you PAY To get it shipped so how is the SELLER paying to send the part??
It's no sweat off the Seller as he was actually PAID the funds to ship it.

IF he screws up and doesn't send the correct parts(or whatever the case may be) then Yes,I can see the Seller obligated to pay shipping to get his parts back.
That should be "the price to pay" for not being attentive to his transaction.

(but that is just my opinion..which is worth about 4.99...PLUS shipping..!)
Old 08-28-14, 09:27 PM

PayPal paid for return shipping to seller when they didn't have to.
Seller denied package so they just refunded me the funds immediately.
I'm grateful for Paypal going out of their way even though there's a flaw in their policy.
So those beat up rhd headlights will probably just be floating around for a while.

So I still have to get this seatbelt issue sorted out but seller is a credible guy so I'm just waiting to hear back from him.